Monday, December 20, 2021

Three Silver Eisenhower Dimes 1964 And 1963 No Mint Marks I Bought At The Fleamarket





  Here are three Eisenhower silver dimes I recently bought at a local flea market. I bought these about a week ago but I'm just now getting them up on the blog. I'm taking this image with my Android phone so the images are not nearly as good quality as when I used the scanner. None of these silver dimes have mint marks so there's no need to take images of the back sides. I believe that means they were all minted at the Philadelphia mint.



As you can tell these are all pretty worn. They're definitely in circulated condition, I would say very well circulated. The dates we have are two 1964's no mint mark and one 1963 with no mint mark. All three are 90% silver coins. 


I'm buying these because I want to have a fair amount in my possession when I start having giveaways and contests. My plan is to have at least several hundred Eisenhower silver dimes. But I won't get into detail about that right now because I still have a lot of work to do getting this blog together and getting about four or five other blogs together that will support both my hobby and my contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment