Monday, June 8, 2015

Two Wheat Pennies I Found In The Cash Register At Work

They have started putting me on the front register at work. I like this position as it's not as hectic as working in the drive-thru plus I get to deal with customers which is something I actually prefer. The only problem I have is that I have some hearing issues. I have some trouble hearing some people when they give their orders but I think I will still be able to work this position at work sometimes and it's a great way for me to pick up a few wheat pennies from time to time. I can't hunt silver this way though. I just can't see well enough to pick out the silver dimes and quarters without putting them right up to my face. Obviously I can't do this while I'm waiting on customers so I'll have to be satisfied with the occasional wheat penny score. I found a 1929 and a 1957D this time but who knows what I might find next time.

2 comments:

  1. Pardon my ignorance, but I am curious. Why do they call these Wheat Pennies? Is the time period? I think that is an amazing find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The excitement of buying new hunting equipment or packing up your hunting gear for a few days out in the open is exhilarating. I have also loved studying the history of hunting and learning the historical and economical aspects of this sport. Directory

    ReplyDelete