Thursday, January 13, 2022

Three More Silver Eisenhower Dimes 1946 1952 and 1959 I Bought At The Fleamarket




I have here three more silver Eisenhower dimes I bought from the local fleamarket in my hometown. I know I didn't technically get these from coin roll hunting but sometimes I like to add a few coins to my collection when I have a little spending money on me. I believe these are all no mint mark silver Eisenhower dimes. They are in fairly bad shape but they are valued at about $2 each at average circulated condition so the extra 25 cents I paid above that is not to bad.

I actually see these going on auction sites for more than that so I'm happy with the price I paid for these. Roosevelt silver dimes are getting harder to find every day so you almost have to buy these if you want them in your possession. I hunt for them all the time and I think the days of finding one per box of $250 worth of coins is long gone.


I'll keep trying to get lucky though. Hopefully this spring and summer I can get to my banks more often and go through some full dime boxes. I'll be sure to post my finds here if I get lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment