Saturday, April 18, 2015

A 1964 Silver Dime I Pulled From A Coin Roll

I was able to get fifty dollars in dimes from the bank yesterday and I pulled out one 1964 silver dime from the lot. I love going through dimes to hunt for silver because it's so easy to identify them compared to hunting silver nickles. You can usually pick out the silver dimes from the regular dimes by looking at the edge of the coins. I've been wanting to spend more time coin roll hunting dimes so I can get started on a giveaway soon but I just haven't had the time to do it. Here is a scan of the front of the dime I pulled. Hopefully I can order a full box from my bank soon, I'll post the results of that as soon as I get it.

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome. This is basically a no cost investment too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, even if you strike out you haven't lost anything but your time.

      Delete