Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Four More Wheat Pennies I Found

I haven't had a lot of time to do any coin roll hunting lately so this is just going to be for seven dollars worth of pennies I went through the other day. This will be a short post as I'm working on a lot of blog projects lately and my time is spread pretty thin on my days off from work. I didn't get a pic of the rolls I went through as proof but I posted an image of the front of these wheat pennies below. In this hunt I found a 1941 and a 1942D as well as a 1952D and a 1958D. This was a pretty good haul for only going through fourteen rolls of coins. I don't know why I'm having such a hard time making scans of these coins. It always seems to cut off a portion of each coin no matter where I place them on scanner. Anyone else ever have this problem with your machine? I know mine is about three years old but I would think this shouldn't be an issue.



I also picked up another box of pennies that I am going through right after I write this post up. Wish me luck, I'll try to get the result up within the next two days.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Wait until you get a full roll and sell them on eBay for 5-10x their value or hold them until you are willing to part with them. Their value will only go up.

      I will be giving many of mine away to promote medical research through World Community Grid

      Delete