Friday, April 10, 2015

Another Hundred Dollar Box Of Nickles But No Silver Score This Time



I just finished going through another full box of nickles from the bank. This was an above average box but there were no silvers this time so I'm going to keep this post short. I did fink a 1942 nickle in this but it didn't have a mint mark so no cigar on finding some silver. There was a total of seventeen nickles from the 1940s and fourteen nickles from the 1950s which is kind of strange, because normally you will find more newer nickles than older ones in a box. I won't complain though, by date the nickles from the forties are worth more anyway.



I'm going to try and start going through two boxes of nickles for each post I do on this blog to insure that I almost always find silver. I think it will make things more interesting since the only thing I'm keeping a total of when it comes to my nickles is how much silver I find.

No comments:

Post a Comment