Wednesday, May 20, 2015

A 1964 Silver Dime I Found Coin Roll Hunting

I got up much later than I wanted to today and I wasn't able to get much change after I went into town. Usually I take Tuesday as a day to go to the bank or ATM to get my money and this is also a day I take time for myself. Usually I get a meal and only get change based on how much time I have before the bus comes back around on its route. Today I got into town so late I only got to pick up fifty dollars in dimes. I only found one silver out of this but there were many older date dimes that might go for more on an auction. I was able to order another box of dimes though, so lets hope I have good luck with that one. Below is a scan of the 1964 silver dime I pulled from coin roll hunting today.

No comments:

Post a Comment