Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Eighteen Wheat Pennies I Found This Week By Coin Roll Hunting

I went through about thirty dollars worth of rolled up pennies to find these wheat backs. I did this over the last few days while I was going through my regular boxes from two different banks. In total I think I went through close to three hundred dollars worth of change in the last three days. I know that sounds crazy but I got some really good finds as well as some silver. Overall I think it was a few days off work well spent. With everything I'm finding it probably won't be long before I'm able to set up my first giveaway. I'm not going to go through these and list each one but I did get a 1920 which is pretty cool. Just have a look at the pic below and tell me if you see any rare coins or errors that I missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment