Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Sixteen Wheat Pennies I Pulled From A Box

So I grabbed another full box of pennies from Old National Bank and wouldn't you know it, this one was even a little better than the last one I went through. I pulled out one more wheat penny from this one and I even found a few foreign pennies that are old enough to keep. I will do another blog post about the Canadian and British pennies I found because I've been getting a lot of them lately in the rolls I've been going through. I've been pretty lucky lately in both the pennies and nickles I've found. I had one of my best weekends ever when it comes to valuable finds. Hopefully I'll be able to get all the posts up before the end of this week so you call all see my finds. Below is a scan of some of the older pennies I found in this latest box.



Then we have eight more pennies from the 1950s. I'm not going to bother listing the dates, you can see for yourself what they are anyway. I'm tired today and I have a lot of stuff to do before I can sleep so just check out the images and let me know if you see something I missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment