Thursday, May 28, 2015

A 1943 Silver War Nickle I Picked Up At Work

I got really lucky yesterday because I wasn't even running the cash register at work but I happened to be looking for something in the office when I saw this old worn nickle laying face up in the change tray. I peered down for a closer look and read the date, it was a 1943. I was so surprised to see it just sitting there on the top like that. I got one of the managers to swap it out for a newer worthless nickle so now I have a total of four silver war nickles that I have found so far this week. That's very cool considering that I haven't gone through hardly any rolls in the last seven days. I'd say I've probably only went through a little over fifty dollars worth. Here is an image of the coin I was so lucky to snag.

No comments:

Post a Comment